The Great Outdoors - Photoshoot

 

Hey everyone! Welcome back ;) So yesterday I took some photos of Lavender, my new Breyer horse. If you read this blog post on my personal blog What I Got for My Birthday! - 2022 then you would know her already ;) Anyway I will go ahead and show you guys the pictures now 😅❤



I love all the daisies ❤⚘







Her eyes do look just a tiny bit weird huh 😅 But she's still a gorgeous horse ❤
















Look at how beautiful the sky looks in this shot 💕




She's so cute 😍




I decided to leave this one unedited. Let me know what you think :) 




I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post :) Let me know what picture is your favorite? Also let me know what blog posts you would like to see in the future? Bye!

























What Picture Is Your Favorite?
What Blog Posts Would You Like To See In The Future?






















Comments

  1. Lavender is beautiful! Your so Good at photography. I love that Model Your so lucky to have her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, Louise <3 And yes, I am very lucky to have her, thanks to you and your sisters!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts