Countryside Boarding House and Stable Tour!

 

Hey everyone! Welcome back! So as the title says today I will be giving you guys a tour of my Countryside Boarding House and Stable! So yeah, let's go ahead and get started ;)



Here's the full view of my house and stable :) 




Here is my tack room, that I made myself ❤




Here's my sign :) That one of my friends made for me 💕 Thanks Vicky ❤💖




Here is the door to the feed room. It's so cute 😍




Here is the inside of the feed room. I have a crate filled with apples and carrots as well as a stack of hay, and a cute little pitch fork 💕




Now right across from the feed room is where I put the breastplates and halters :)




Next to the breastplates is where I put the saddles and bridles.




Here's the information on the stable. You can click on the picture to read it better ;)




Here's where the sign up sheets are for the different classes, as well as a small saddle rack.




Here's a box that holds some blankets for the horses during the winter, some grooming kits, and a med kit.




Over here is one of the riders here, Madeline and her horse Penny (Hanoverian mare)  who can be a bit of a bad horse sometimes 😅




Here's Camila and Cinnamon (Arabian mare), waiting for Madeline and Penny. 




Next is the small pasture.




This is Domino and he is a Paint gelding (also in case you were wondering what's on his face, he is wearing a fly mask)




The white pony is Pearl and the little filly is Hibiscus 💕




In the pasture are two buckets, one has water in it and the other has a few apples 🍎




Next are the mini barns.




Here is one of the staff members, Lili. She's leading two of the horses, Winnie (the Arabian mare) and Peaches (the Arabian filly) 




This is the first stall, and here is Hershey (the Tennessee walker mare)




Here's Jim (Camila's dad) feeding Jupiter (Quarter horse stallion) 




Over here is the washing stall. Where Vanessa is bathing Shadow (Hanoverian stallion) 




Now here's the inside of the house :)




Here's the living room with the cute little fireplace 💖




And over here are the stairs and the dining room table 




Here's the kitchen, Margret is looking in the the fridge for some food 😋 I don't know if you guys can see it, but my favorite part of this kitchen set is the cute frying pan with eggs and bacon 💕




Now heading upstairs we have Camila's bedroom. I love the little beds in this house, they're so cute!!!




If we go out the doors we have a cute little balcony 💖




Here's the bathroom. Pretty plain but cute ❤




Here's Margret and Jim's bedroom, as you can see Sampson (the golden retriever dog) is sleeping on the bed.




If you go up through this little door you reach the attic. Over in the corner is this tiny suitcase 💗




Here's another little bed. Where Muffin (black and white female house cat) and Brownie (brown female house cat) just chilling. They really love the attic ❤




And lastly next to the bed is this cute little telescope 💟








Well that is it for my tour! Let me know what you guys think about this blog post. And I will see you guys next time, Bye!
























What Do You Think About This Blog Post?
Do You Like Countryside Boarding House and Stable?
Should I Do More Posts On My House and Stable?












































































Comments

  1. This is a really great setup! You did an amazing job crafting the tack room!
    -Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Brooklyn 🥰 I'm so glad it turned out well 😊❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts